Monday, April 02, 2007

Oana Vasile

"I will remember Firenze as a city where history meets arts in a delightful way, where architectural form is best emphasized by the unique light of Italy, casting well-defined shadows on all surfaces, where texture is seen more dramatically than in any other place. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to be in such a wonderful place and besides that, to get to meet people who had the same interest and passion for architecture and beauty, in general. I believe that this cultural experience has a great influence on my future developement as an architect and I think that every student should have this kind of experience in order to be more open-minded and appreciate the historical values around us. To round up, i would say that this exchange of experience made in Firenze with the students from Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Chzec Republic and Hungary was something I will remember over the years and gave me the great opportunity to learn more about this stunning architecture and art of Italy.Thank you."






No comments: